Events by and with Son Brull
At Son Brull we strive to offer our clients the best experience possible. That’s why we decided to offer a variety of events organized or supported by Son Brull to fulfill all your wishes.
Throughout this year you will be able to participate at the following activities:
- Multiadventure for kids
- Mallorca 312
- Spanish Cooking weekend
- Cycling Week
- Summer fun yoga meditation and relaxing break
- Summer Multiadventure
- Wine Lovers
- Restorative yoga and wellness break
You can find detailed information about all our past and future events here.
But today we want to introduce you in more detail to some of our more special events we will be offering in the near future.
Spanish Cooking weekend
30 May – 02 June 2019 (4 days/3 nights)
Experience first hand the Spanish gastronomy and learn how to prepare its dishes.
- Cooking class with Rafael Perelló, our chef
- Paella making and lunch in our garden
- Degustation Menu dinner with great Majorcan wines
260,00€ per Person – Price includes all activities described and VAT. Accommodation is not included.
Summer fun yoga meditation and relaxing break
16 June – 20 June 2019 (5 days/4 nights)
There is no better time to visit Majorca than in summer. Use this time to spend some relaxing days full of positive energy, relaxation and meditation at Son Brull.
- All meals included
- Welcome meeting
- Daily activating morning sunrise yoga (90 minutes)
- Daily restoring evening yoga and meditation practice (90 minutes)
- Summer time seasonal spa ritual (120 minutes)
- Half day hiking tour (3 hours)
- HOPONOPONO workshop (2 hours)
1.040,00€ per Person – Price includes all activities and services described and VAT. Accommodation is not included.
24 October – 27 October 2019 (4 days/3 nights)
Learn together with our Maitre and Sommelier Juan Amengual more about Spanish wines and Majorcan wineries.
- Visit together with Juan Amengual one of the 80 wineries of Majorca
- One Degustation Menu dinner with 8 great Spanish wines
310,00€ per Person – Includes all the activities described. Accommodation not included.