Son Brull statement on COVID-19 measures
October 12th, 2020
Son Brull will reopen on March 17th 2021, with ALL its services fully operational, Hotel, both Restaurants, Spa, Gym, Tennis court, Yoga, swimming pool, etc …
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – COVID MEASURES UNDERTAKEN
At Son Brull we take the health and wellbeing of our guests and our employees very seriously.
For this reason we have implemented a meticulous plan that allows us to offer all our services with the maximum safety guarantees.
Please take note for your future stay:
- We will require scanned copies or photo of all passports/IDs of those travelling with to be sent to us by email prior to your arrival.
- In public areas of Son Brull, a mask must be worn at all times, with the exception of: the pool area, at the specific time of consumption of food & beverages and during the practice of sports.
- The elevator cannot be shared between people from different family units.
- Payment for services must be made by credit card to avoid exchanging cash.
- To occupy a table in the Breakfast, Restaurants and Bar services, as well as the pool sunbeds, you must wait for the authorization of our staff. In the welcome area, hand disinfection will be requested with the disinfectant solution made available.
- The complete Son Brull Breakfast service will be served at the table, with a menu of hot dishes included.
- The gym will be accessible with prior reservation.
- The use of a bathrobe is mandatory in the Spa facilities (available in the room).
- We will provide masks and disinfectant gel in the room in case you need them during your stay.
If you have any doubts or questions, please contact us via email [email protected], we are always here to assist you.
We look forward to welcome you soon,
Mar, Alex, Miquel Suau and the whole team.