While some of our guests prefer to do little more than sit back and take in the hotel’s stunning surroundings, others like to immerse themselves in the wealth of activities on offer. Located in the foothills of the Tramuntana mountains, the beautiful landscape is the setting for many adventurous excursions, from cycling and hiking through picturesque nature trails within the UNESCO Heritage park, to canyoning in the nearby river.
Son Brull offers complementary bicycles, also electrical ones, to guests wishing to venture out and, whether on wheels, horseback or two feet, Son Brull has expert guides on hand to explore Mallorca’s hidden gems. Back at the hotel, guests can take tennis classes on the Son Brull private court, workout with a personal trainer or stretch out in a complimentary yoga sessions held each morning.
We also offer many activities* every week our guests can join, such as:
- Private barbecue in our gardens
- Learn how to prepare the perfect Gin & Tonic
- Walk through our vineyards accompanied by our Maitre / Sommelier, followed by tasting of our wines
- Every Friday, our kitchen team prepares different preserves according to the season, join them
- A walk through our centuries-old olive fields and an introduction to olive oil tasting
- Guided yoga and / or meditation class
- Son Brull ritual, well-being, relaxation and rejuvenation associated with each season of the year
- Every month we collect honey from our hives, you can join us if you wish!
For those who are looking for more adrenalin driven activities, we can organize helicopter trips, luxury yacht hire and hot air balloon rides, just to mention a few.
*Some of these activities are temporarily suspended due to sanitary restrictions. Please contact us for more information.